Effective July 15, 2019
is protected by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents
Act (PIPEDA) and Canada’s anti-spam legislation
"Personal Information" refers to information that can be used to identify an
Aasbots Technologies. is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We value you as
a client and want you to understand how we collect, use, protect, and disclose
When do we collect information?
▪ when you visit our website to register
▪ when you conduct a transaction
▪ when you are contacted by phone, e-mail or SMS requesting additional
What Information do we collect?
Personal information we may collect can include:
▪ Contact information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail
address. In addition to this we also ask for your gender and date of birth.
▪ Payment details in order to process the transaction
▪ A valid government issued identification (such as passport, driver’s license)
▪ Beneficiary information such as name, address, mobile number e-mail
▪ Banking details of the recipient if this option is available in the receive country.
▪ Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the
device, hardware and software you use when accessing the Service, your IP
address, the pages you access on this website, and other websites that you
visit prior to accessing the Service.
▪ Recordings of your communications with our Customer Service department,
including telephone calls and electronic communications. This information
may also be used for training purposes.
▪ Any additional information requested by staff such as occupation
▪ Any additional personal information you provide to Aasbots Technologies online, by e-mail or
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
▪ The Identification Verification agencies used to confirm your identity and meet
the applicable identification and verification regulatory requirements;
▪ Agents for the purposes of completing the transaction. In order to complete a
transaction, we may on occasion need to provide additional information
▪ Canadian regulators and Law enforcement in order to meet regulatory
▪ Marketing in order to ascertain and establish effective promotional, marketing
campaigns. You may choose to stop receiving electronic marketing messages
we send my clicking on the unsubscribe button
▪ Affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the
performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your
computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's
or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember
certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences
based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with
site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools
in the future.
▪ Help remember and process your transactions
▪ Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
▪ Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer
better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third
party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent,
or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like
Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's
Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, you will not be able to conduct a transaction.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or
services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent
privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and
activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our
site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third party data technologies are used within the Aasbots Technologies platform by Aasbots Technologies and
our marketing partners. These technologies are used to monitor your interests, and
information from these technologies may be reported on both an individual and
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known
vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, submits,
or accesses their information.
Please take note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of
electronic storage, is 100% secure. We therefore, cannot guarantee its absolute
Changes to this policy
We may amend this Policy at any time. If any material changes are made in the
manner in which we collect, use or store your information, we will notify you by email
or by means of a notice on our website prior to the change becoming effective. This
periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How to contact us:
If there are any questions or concerns about this policy, you can contact us using the
270 Auburn Meadows Place
Calagary Alberta, Canda (T3M 2H6)