Entry-Level Odoo Developer
We are seeking a software developer eager to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing, writing, and testing code within implementations and customization on customer systems, helping them streamline their business with OERP and Odoo. This is an excellent opportunity for an intermediate-level developer with Odoo development experience to take the next step in their career and be given the latitude to lead projects and flex their creative muscle. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
• Design and develop integrated Odoo applications.
• Develop client solutions as part of a cross-functional team consisting of business advisors, consultants, other developers, and customers.
• Integration between Odoo and other external applications.
• Troubleshoot, debug, fix and upgrade software and ensure customer software solution works robustly in the field.
• Meeting with key stakeholders to understand business requirements.
• Translating business processes into software solutions.
• Adhere to and promote best software programming practices such as coding standards, code, and design reviews, and test coverage
• Provide the support to maintain these specific solutions.
Requirements & Skills
• Diploma or Degree holder
• Odoo ORM
• Frontend: HTML and SASS, LESS or CSS.
• Object-Oriented: Python, Java, C++
• Backend: SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, or equivalent persistent store.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong proficiency in automation and automated testing, including functional, integration, stress, performance, and other tests.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Passion for learning new technologies, creating functional solutions, and constantly improving.
• Flexibility, desire for growth, service-minded.
• Intermediate software developer (1+ years) with at least 1 year of experience in Odoo and/or OpenERP.
• ERP implementations, development, customization.
• git and CI/CD workflows
• Proficiency with Linux.
• Cloud systems (AWS, EC2, ECS).
• Proven success in project management and software design would be an asset.
• Other languages and technologies.
Salary: N70,000- N80,000 monthly plus bonuses